Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So there was this guy...


I was walking through the mall on Sunday minding my own business when a short guy with a yellow mohawk rushes up to me and says "Yo, you look like you'd be into rock music".  I stared at him for a second raised one eyebrow and said, "um, no I like chill music." He answers, "o its definately chill music." uhhh ok. Hard rock has suddenly become chill. hmmm. So then I walked away. And that's my story.
Do I really look like I listen to hard rock?

6 comments:

*Paige* said...

Funny story. I don't think you look like you listen to hard rock... Maybe if you would stop dressing like you listen to rock, random boys would leave you alone. Just kidding. :)

Ryan M said...

There's so a difference between rock and hard rock. Rock would be Beatles, Buddy Holly, the Rolling Stones, etc. Hard Rock would be AC/DC, Van Halen, and Led Zeppelin.

You look like you listen to Dave Matthews, Phish, and Bella Fleck.

Mel said...

yes I know and he was talking about hard rock

Ryan M said...

I bet it was your spike necklace, though.

Ryan M said...

So do you and Paige spend all your time fighting?

Mel said...

you guys are both right i should stop wearing my hair in a faux hawk and take my tongue ring and spike necklace off.

O yea Paige and I fight all the time. We just cant stop yelling at each other. gosh :/